Confessions of a Confused Christian

Friday, April 07, 2006

Finger prints

We went to get our fingerprinting today. This fingerprinting was used to file for a background check in Texas where we lived while in college. This brings us one step closer to bringing Leueleseged home! As I was being fingerprinted, I began to think about how we all have uniques prints. No two people have the same finger print. We are unique. We are unlike anyone else.
How amazing! We have such a creative God. We are created in His image. I am thankful that God made me unique. We are getting closer to bringing Leueleseged home. I wonder what he is like. Is he energetic? Is he laid back? Is he always on the go? What is he he like? What does he like to do? What will he be like? Will he get along with Timothy? Will they play sports together? Will I be a good father? Will Kellie and I be the parents who will show Jesus to our kids by the life we live? What fingerprint has God put on us? What is His plan for our family? I am so thankful that God made each of unique. I am looking forward to the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home