Confessions of a Confused Christian

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


This is our latest family photo. It was taken mid January. Timothy is getting so big. He is teaching Kellie and I so much about life. I am learning that being a father is truly an honor. Timothy reminds me to enjoy every minute life. He teaches me that life is precious and fun. When I am having a bad day, we will give a huge smile and say daaaadaaaaa! I know then that whatever it is that is causing me to have a bad day is temporary and I am reminded that I have the privilege to spend this moment with my son who looks at his dad and doesn't care if I make an A in my American Restoration History class. He doesn't care about my degrees or my job title. He loves me because I am his daddy. What a powerful lesson. When I get frustrated with him, he is quick to forgive and will come sit on my lap and smile. Thank you Lord for teaching me so much through Timothy.

1 Comments:

  • Good looking family! And still one more to go! Hope to see ya'll at the Blands tomorrow night.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home