Confessions of a Confused Christian

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More Pictures

Some of you asked for pictures a few weeks ago. So I posted pictures. For those who wanted pictures, here are even more. And by the way, yes my mouth is open. I was talking to the boys when the picture was taken. I was telling them to smile. Yes, I do look dumb with my mouth open in the picture, but that is okay because I am already the least attractive member of the family. Kellie and the boys look good in the picture and that is what really matters. So thank you for noticing my imperfections. I still love you all anyway.




Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Beautiful family!

    jason

    By Blogger Jason, At 1:10 PM  

  • I had to read your note about the mouth open to my hubby. That was hilarious! You have such a beautiful family. I get excited when I see updates! Thank you for opening your curtain so we can peer into your life! Blessings!

    By Blogger God's Beautiful Chaos, At 11:31 PM  

  • What a beautiful family! I'm so happy to see all of you!!! Blessings!!!!

    By Blogger Heidi W, At 9:07 PM  

  • Your boys look so happy. I love these pictures...even the family one with your mouth open, Daniel. It is thanks to you that the rest of them look so good for the picture, right!? Sorry we could not babysit recently. keep trying us...we would love to spend time with your kids (and you guys some time). -- Nicole

    By Blogger Jason, At 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home